Academic Resources

Academic Links

Academic Forms

  • PHS Transcript Request Form

    • Need transcripts sent to a college or somewhere else? Follow the above link then make a copy of the form. Once complete, share it with your counselor or print it and drop it off at the guidance office.
    • Transcripts can also be requested by calling the main PHS office at 419-625-1252.
  • College and / or Scholarship Recommendation Letter Request Form

    • Need a recommendation letter for a college or scholarship for which you are applying? Follow the above link then make a copy of the form. Once complete, print it and deliver it to the person you are asking to write your recommendation letter, along with a stamped addressed envelope as needed.
  • Diploma of Distinction Guidelines Form

    • Planning on completing 100 hours of community service to earn a PHS Diploma of Distinction? Review the above guidelines line and complete the documentation form to track and submit your hours.
  • Four-Year Course Planning Guide

    • Need a tool to help you visualize the courses you will take over your four years at PHS? Use the four-year course planning guide to help map out your pathway to success at PHS.
  • Graduation Requirements ~ Class of 2018 and After

    • Looking for a condensed list of requirements that you must meet to graduate from PHS? Please note that these requirements subject to change as new Ohio testing is implemented.
  • Honors Diploma Criteria & Checklist

    • Think you have met the criteria to earn an Honors Diploma? Complete the checklist and submit it to guidance to ensure that you earn the honors recognition you have earned while at PHS.
  • PE Waiver Form

    • Are you an athlete, cheerleader or marching band member? Your participation in these activities can be used to waive physical education. See the form for details. YOU must submit completed form to guidance.
  • Senior Activity Report

    • Does your guidance counselor know all important information about you as you apply for college, scholarships or other opportunities? Fill out the senior activity report and submit it to your counselor.